Free tech support for installing the Reward Courts is currently provided by Victor Porton <firstname.lastname@example.org>. In fact, because the installation procedure is complex, I will install it for you, if you ask.
First the developer (not you, skip this step) executes the command:
aragon apm publish major --environment rinkeby --files dist/
The below assumes you install on
rinkeby test network. If you want to install on the real mainnet, replace
rinkeby everywhere below by
mainnet. Also for Mainnet install and start Frame and add
--use-frame to the end of commands.
The installation order:
- Create an organization on aragon.org (probably the most appropriate organization type for a court is “Membership”) and assign organization members.
- Assign to somebody with Aragon command line the permission to manage apps. (See System / Permissions / System Permissions).
- Vote for this.
- Execute by this user:
dao install <ORG NAME> reward3.open.aragonpm.eth --environment rinkeby
- Execute the following to find the new app :
dao apps <ORG NAME> --all --env rinkeby
dao acl create <ORG ADDRESS> <reward PROXY ADDRESS> JUDGE_ROLE <voting PROXY ADDRESS> <voting PROXY ADDRESS> --env rinkeby
- Vote for this permission.
- Remove Manage Apps permission
- Set owned contract and names contracts (“Manage” tab).
On Mainnet these contracts are the following:
On Rinkeby these contracts are the following: